8.22.2015

Stella McCartney Elyse Platform Oxford









Hi everyoneee!!! I've been a baaaad baaaad blogger :( but you know how it is when life happens and you don't have much time to blog. From time to time I need to remember myself that I started this as a hobby and as much as I love it I need to set my priorities.. Hopefully I won't be gone for long again... Anyways, I wanted to share with you these shoes... oooohh these shoooes!! (insert here the heart-eye emoji) I've been tracking them down and hopefully they will be mine during the Sales :) And you guys?? Any current obsession you want to share with me??? 

Hola a tod@s!!! He sido una blogger muuuy muuuy mala :( pero ya saben cómo es cuando pasan tantas cosas en la vida que no se tiene tiempo para bloggear. De vez en cuando necesito recordarme a mi misma que empecé este blog como un hobby y por mucho hay otras cosas que vienen primero. Espero que no vuelva a irme por mucho tiempo. En fin, quería compartirles estos zapatos que me traen loca... aaaay los zapatoooossss (inserten el emoji de ojos de corazón aquí) Ya los estuve buscando y espero que en las rebajas pueda comprarlos :) Y ustedes?? Alguna obsesión que quieran compartir conmigo?

Pics via WhoWhatWear and Pinterest

No comments: